Australia Wide Delivery
For Free Quote
Hobart ecomax combi oven HECME4
• ECO COMBI electrical heated
• 4 x 1/1GN (space between 2 level 70mm)
• 7 cooking modes:
– Convection from 0 to 250°C
– Saturated steam to 98°C
– Combination from 30 to 250°C (with humidity adjustable from 0 to 99%)
– Low temperature steam from 30 to 97°C
– High temperature steam from 99 to 105°C
– Delta T
• Memory for 60 recipes with 5 phases
• Start any type of cooking programme in 3 simple steps
• Cool touch athermic double glazed clipped door, hinged to the left and a simple push closure, cavity illumination
• Left hinged door, control panel on right side
• Includes Water Treatment System with connecting hoses
• Includes 1 x 12litre Cannister of HOBART HYLINE Combi Oven Cleaner HLC-70
- 4 x 1/1GN tray (space between 2 level 70mm)
Uniform cooking process:
- Oscillating fan
- Separating grid between fan and cavity
- With efficient ventilator
Speed of the cooking process:
- Efficient and fast steam production
- Fast temperature transition due to an open grid
- Rapid cool function
Efficient automatic cleaning system:
- Automatic, economic and fast
- Short: 35 minutes
- Medium: 43 minutes
- Long: 51 minutes
- Fast: 2 minutes water only
- Rinsing: 20 minutes water only
- Crosswise loading enables easy handling, a better view and more safety
- Basic touch display with practical and intuitive icons
- Fan Control: 6 speeds
- Water injection technology and rapid cooling of the cavity
- Core Probe for accurate cooking
- SUPPLIED WATER TREATMENT SYSTEM MUST BE INSTALLED ON THE INCOMING WATER SUPPLY FEEDING THE COMBI OVEN
- Includes 1 x 12litre Cannister of HOBART HYLINE Combi Oven Cleaner HLC-70
|Flow pressure||2 - 4 bar|
|Recommended water hardness||0 - 3 °dH|
|Total Loading - Standard||6.0 kW l 8.7 A|
|Noise Level||< 70 dB (A)|
1. Catering Sale shall provide to the customer the estimated dates of delivery and will use its best endeavours to maintain such estimates, but shall not be liable to the customer in the event that such estimates cannot be maintained.
2. The obligations of Catering Sale as to delivery shall extend to the delivery of goods to the kerbside or street level only. In the event that there are additional delivery requirements the customer shall notify Catering Sale at a reasonable time prior to any such delivery and any additional costs thereby incurred shall be at the customer’s expense.
Inspection and Return of Goods
1. Unless the customer has inspected the goods and given written notice to Catering Sale within two (2) business days of delivery that the goods do not comply with the relevant specifications or descriptions, the goods shall be deemed to have been accepted in good order and condition and no claim for credit, non-delivery or repair of goods shall be accepted unless notification is made within two (2) days in writing to Catering Sale.
2. In the event that Catering Sale accepts the return of goods for credit, the customer remains liable for the costs of re-delivering the goods to the manufacturer and shall be liable to pay Catering Sale such costs.
3. Nothing in these terms shall oblige Catering Sale to accept returns of goods for credit if such goods were damaged during their assembly or installation and nothing shall oblige Catering Sale to pay any of the costs of assembly or installation or make it responsible for any losses arising from defective assembly or installation and nothing in this clause shall affect the construction of Clause 19 of these terms.
4. (a) Nothing in these terms shall oblige Catering Sale to accept the return of custom made goods or goods manufactured to the customers agreed specifications. The customer acknowledges that they shall hold Catering Sale harmless from any claims for losses, damages, law suits and claims of whatsoever arising from the delivery of customized goods to the customers specifications. (b) The customer shall not be entitled to any refund for moneys paid in relation to the manufacture, cancellation or return of customized goods.
Cancellation of Orders
1. No order may be cancelled, modified or deferred without the prior written consent of Catering Sale and if Catering Sale shall consent to any cancellation, modification or deferral the customer shall reimburse it for all losses including loss of profits and shall be liable to pay $50 of handling fee and 15% of re-stocking fee of the invoice value of the goods.