Australia Wide Delivery
For Free Quote
Eswood SW400 Smartwash Professional Under Counter Dishwasher / Glasswasher
- Drain pump fitted as standard
- User friendly ONE TOUCH control panel with digital wash and rinse temperature displays for easy HACCP recording
- Built-in detergent and rinse aid dispensers fitted as standard
- Supplied with 430 x 360mm (17” x 14”) glass rack, will also take 14” x 14” and 400 x 400mm dish racks
- Up to 1200 glasses per hour. Compartmented racks available to suit tall stem glasses
- Water saving - uses only 1.9 litres per cycle
- Three wash cycles of 60, 90 & 120 seconds
- Generous 325mm door height opening will take a variety of glassware including the tallest of stemware and large jugs
- Supplied with power cord, water & drain hoses, detergent, rinse aid & drain pumps. Simple & quick installation, no commissioning required
- Self cleaning cycle, easily removable spray arms & filters together with a pressed wash tank
- Double skinned door drastically reduces heat & sound emissions
- Self-Diagnostic system for accurate fault finding & reduced ownership costs
- Thermostop Function to ensure set rinse temperature is achieved
- 4 x 150mm legs included (optional use)
- Quality European made built to Eswood specifications
- Electrical Supply (V/Hz/ph): 240V / 50Hz / 1ph
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 435 x 530 x 690mm
- Basket Size: 400 x 400mm or 14” x 17” or 14” x 14”
- Door Entry: 325mm
- Cycle Length (3 wash cycles): 60 / 90 / 120secs
- Self Cleaning Cycle: YES
- Total Installed Load: 3.5Kw / 15A
- Water Consumption: Approx. 1.9L per cycle
- Door Construction: Double-Skinned Hydrodynamic Parallel
- Wash / Rinse Arms: Advanced Electronic Soft-Pad
- Control Panel: YES
- Temperature Gauges: YES
- Self-Diagnostic System: YES
- Built-in Rinse-Aid Dispenser: YES
- Built-in Detergent Dispenser: YES
- Built-in Drain Pump: YES
- Thermostop: YES
- Tank Strainers: YES
1. Catering Sale shall provide to the customer the estimated dates of delivery and will use its best endeavours to maintain such estimates, but shall not be liable to the customer in the event that such estimates cannot be maintained.
2. The obligations of Catering Sale as to delivery shall extend to the delivery of goods to the kerbside or street level only. In the event that there are additional delivery requirements the customer shall notify Catering Sale at a reasonable time prior to any such delivery and any additional costs thereby incurred shall be at the customer’s expense.
Inspection and Return of Goods
1. Unless the customer has inspected the goods and given written notice to Catering Sale within two (2) business days of delivery that the goods do not comply with the relevant specifications or descriptions, the goods shall be deemed to have been accepted in good order and condition and no claim for credit, non-delivery or repair of goods shall be accepted unless notification is made within two (2) days in writing to Catering Sale.
2. In the event that Catering Sale accepts the return of goods for credit, the customer remains liable for the costs of re-delivering the goods to the manufacturer and shall be liable to pay Catering Sale such costs.
3. Nothing in these terms shall oblige Catering Sale to accept returns of goods for credit if such goods were damaged during their assembly or installation and nothing shall oblige Catering Sale to pay any of the costs of assembly or installation or make it responsible for any losses arising from defective assembly or installation and nothing in this clause shall affect the construction of Clause 19 of these terms.
4. (a) Nothing in these terms shall oblige Catering Sale to accept the return of custom made goods or goods manufactured to the customers agreed specifications. The customer acknowledges that they shall hold Catering Sale harmless from any claims for losses, damages, law suits and claims of whatsoever arising from the delivery of customized goods to the customers specifications. (b) The customer shall not be entitled to any refund for moneys paid in relation to the manufacture, cancellation or return of customized goods.
Cancellation of Orders
1. No order may be cancelled, modified or deferred without the prior written consent of Catering Sale and if Catering Sale shall consent to any cancellation, modification or deferral the customer shall reimburse it for all losses including loss of profits and shall be liable to pay $50 of handling fee and 15% of re-stocking fee of the invoice value of the goods.