Best Selling Products
Australia Wide Delivery
For Free Quote
* Stock availability may vary time to time. All prices exlucde freight charges. Please contact us for stock availability and delivery quote before you place an order.
LUUS BCH-3P3C 300 Grill, 300 BBQ & Shelf
Luus Grills and Barbecues are designed with the everyday needs of a chef in mind. A thick, 16mm mild steel plate provides excellent heat retention, while the barbecue grates are J-shaped and tilted for better drainage. Choose from a variety of standard combinations, with grill and barbecue widths ranging from 300mm to 1200mm.
Features & Benefits
- Grill (20mj/hr) and Barbecue (23mj/hr) long burners are standard with Flame Failure & Pilots
- Thick 16mm mild steel grill plates
- J-shape to flat??? reversible cast iron barbecue grates
- 60mm high side splash guards for easy maintenance
- Complete with stand and undershelf for extra storage space
- Stainless steel exterior including side panels
- Sturdy steel frame construction for longer lasting durability
- Height adjustable feet
- Modular design to suit Fryers, Cooktops and Ovens for a uniform kitchen
??? Chrome Plated finish on grill plates
??? Ribbed machine finish on grill plates
??? Scallop type barbecue grates
??? Side shields
- Joining caps
- Rear castors
- Available in Natural Gas and LPG
|Dimensions||600 x 720 x 1100 mm|
for further information before purchasing
1. Catering Sale shall provide to the customer the estimated dates of delivery and will use its best endeavours to maintain such estimates, but shall not be liable to the customer in the event that such estimates cannot be maintained.
2. The obligations of Catering Sale as to delivery shall extend to the delivery of goods to the kerbside or street level only. In the event that there are additional delivery requirements the customer shall notify Catering Sale at a reasonable time prior to any such delivery and any additional costs thereby incurred shall be at the customer’s expense.
Inspection and Return of Goods
1. Unless the customer has inspected the goods and given written notice to Catering Sale within two (2) business days of delivery that the goods do not comply with the relevant specifications or descriptions, the goods shall be deemed to have been accepted in good order and condition and no claim for credit, non-delivery or repair of goods shall be accepted unless notification is made within two (2) days in writing to Catering Sale.
2. In the event that Catering Sale accepts the return of goods for credit, the customer remains liable for the costs of re-delivering the goods to the manufacturer and shall be liable to pay Catering Sale such costs.
3. Nothing in these terms shall oblige Catering Sale to accept returns of goods for credit if such goods were damaged during their assembly or installation and nothing shall oblige Catering Sale to pay any of the costs of assembly or installation or make it responsible for any losses arising from defective assembly or installation and nothing in this clause shall affect the construction of Clause 19 of these terms.
4. (a) Nothing in these terms shall oblige Catering Sale to accept the return of custom made goods or goods manufactured to the customers agreed specifications. The customer acknowledges that they shall hold Catering Sale harmless from any claims for losses, damages, law suits and claims of whatsoever arising from the delivery of customized goods to the customers specifications. (b) The customer shall not be entitled to any refund for moneys paid in relation to the manufacture, cancellation or return of customized goods.
Cancellation of Orders
1. No order may be cancelled, modified or deferred without the prior written consent of Catering Sale and if Catering Sale shall consent to any cancellation, modification or deferral the customer shall reimburse it for all losses including loss of profits and shall be liable to pay $50 of handling fee and 15% of re-stocking fee of the invoice value of the goods.