Australia Wide Delivery
For Free Quote
Essentials series chargrills have cast-iron burners positioned to provide maximum heat in concentrated areas across the cooking surface. Features include reversible J-grates to allow fat run-off, as well as an easy to clean design with a removable tray beneath the burners. Models range from 300mm wide to 1200mm, available freestanding or as a benchtop.
900mm wide chargrill with reversible J-grates and manual ignition. Available as a benchtop or freestanding with an undershelf storage area.
LUUS BCH-9C – 900mm Chargrill with shelf
– 5 x 23mj burners in 900mm wide model
– Heavy duty cast iron burner
– Available as a benchtop model or freestanding with shelf
– Modular Essentials series design
– 15 month ‘Platinum Warranty’
– Easy to clean and service
– Front and side panels 0.9mm stainless steel
– Splashback 1.2 mm stainless steel
– 38mm stainless steel tube legs with adjustable feet
– Reversible J-grates with fat-run grooves
– Large undertray and waste catcher
– Burners – 5 x 23mj cast-iron hood burner
– Grates – 6 x reversible J-grates
– Mount – Benchtop or on a stand with undershelf
– 23 MJ burners with pilot & FFD (manual ignition)
– Variable flame control valve with low flame setting
– One piece dual purpose cast-iron hooded burner
– J shaped reversible cast iron grates 150mm x 550mm
– Grates flat side up for maximum heat and performance
– Grates sloped side reduces flare & allows grease run off
– BCH-9C bbq: 880mm x 520mm; 0.46m2 cooking area
– 1.5mm stainless steel splash guards
– Chargrill undertray 0.9mm stainless steel
– Unit dimensions: 900W x 820D x 1100H mm
– Unit dimensions: 900W x 820D x 510H mm (Benchtop)
– Working height: 900mm
– Weight: 110kg
– Packed dimensions: 940W x 860D x 1260H mm`
– Packed weight: 135kg
1. Catering Sale shall provide to the customer the estimated dates of delivery and will use its best endeavours to maintain such estimates, but shall not be liable to the customer in the event that such estimates cannot be maintained.
2. The obligations of Catering Sale as to delivery shall extend to the delivery of goods to the kerbside or street level only. In the event that there are additional delivery requirements the customer shall notify Catering Sale at a reasonable time prior to any such delivery and any additional costs thereby incurred shall be at the customer’s expense.
Inspection and Return of Goods
1. Unless the customer has inspected the goods and given written notice to Catering Sale within two (2) business days of delivery that the goods do not comply with the relevant specifications or descriptions, the goods shall be deemed to have been accepted in good order and condition and no claim for credit, non-delivery or repair of goods shall be accepted unless notification is made within two (2) days in writing to Catering Sale.
2. In the event that Catering Sale accepts the return of goods for credit, the customer remains liable for the costs of re-delivering the goods to the manufacturer and shall be liable to pay Catering Sale such costs.
3. Nothing in these terms shall oblige Catering Sale to accept returns of goods for credit if such goods were damaged during their assembly or installation and nothing shall oblige Catering Sale to pay any of the costs of assembly or installation or make it responsible for any losses arising from defective assembly or installation and nothing in this clause shall affect the construction of Clause 19 of these terms.
4. (a) Nothing in these terms shall oblige Catering Sale to accept the return of custom made goods or goods manufactured to the customers agreed specifications. The customer acknowledges that they shall hold Catering Sale harmless from any claims for losses, damages, law suits and claims of whatsoever arising from the delivery of customized goods to the customers specifications. (b) The customer shall not be entitled to any refund for moneys paid in relation to the manufacture, cancellation or return of customized goods.
Cancellation of Orders
1. No order may be cancelled, modified or deferred without the prior written consent of Catering Sale and if Catering Sale shall consent to any cancellation, modification or deferral the customer shall reimburse it for all losses including loss of profits and shall be liable to pay $50 of handling fee and 15% of re-stocking fee of the invoice value of the goods.