- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Available in 600, 900 and 1200 wide models, as a benchtop or on legs or shelf. 16mm mild steel plate for great heat distribution throughout cooking surface. Low splashback profile design to maximise viewing during teppanyaki style cooking and restaurant theatrics.
1200mm wide Teppanyaki Grill. Low splashback, variable flame control and scrap bin for easy removal of waste.
– 16mm thick mild steel teppanyaki plate
– Chrome and ribbed plate finishes optional
– Lowered splashback to maximise cooking visibility
– Available freestanding or as a benchtop model
– 15 month ‘Platinum Warranty’
– Easy to clean and service
– Low splashback design for improved visibility
– Scrap hole in the front trough with removable tray
– 304-grade stainless steel throughout
– Available in a variety of sizes
– Burners – 3 x 18mj Stainless Steel Tube Burners
– Surface – 590mm x 540mm mild steel
– Mount Available – freestanding or as benchtop
– Unit dimensions: 1200W x 800D x 940H mm
– Unit dimensions: 1200W x 800D x 400H mm (benchtop)
– Working height: 900mm
– Weight: 130kg
– Packed dimensions: 1255W x 860D x 1120H mm
– Packed weight: 160kg
Catering Sale partners exclusively with Australia’s only dedicated hospitality equipment funder, Silver Chef. For 30 years Silver Chef have helped more than 30,000 customers – from start-up cafes to large restaurants and hotels – realize their business dreams.
SilverChef’s Rent-Try-Buy® solution is a 12-month agreement that lets you try before you buy and gives you five flexible options to choose from throughout the term of your contract.
✔ Upgrade equipment at any time
After your 12-month agreement ends, choose your option:
✔ Continue renting and the purchase price will continue to drop