Australia Wide Delivery
For Free Quote
Luus CS-6B Professional Series 6 Burner Cooktop 900mm
- Nickel plated cast iron 28 mj dual-flame ring burners
- Flame failure device standard (pilots optional extra)
- Variable flame control valve with low flame setting
- Heavy duty cast iron trivets
- Pressed 0.7mm 304 stainless steel spillage bowls
- 900mm x 800mm x 1100mm H
- 900mm x 800mm x 560mm H (benchtop)
- Working height 900mm
- Weight 118kg
- Packed dimensions 940mm x 860mm x 1260mm H
- Packed weight 143kg
- Gas 3/4” BSP male
- 180mm from right, 50mm from rear, 600mm from floor
- Benchtop model gas connection: 60mm from bottom
- Supplied with gas regulator (specify Nat or LP on order)
Cleaning & Servicing
- Removable burner hoods and spillage bowls
- Secondary undertray to catch any additonal waste
- Easy access to all parts & components from front
1. Catering Sale shall provide to the customer the estimated dates of delivery and will use its best endeavours to maintain such estimates, but shall not be liable to the customer in the event that such estimates cannot be maintained.
2. The obligations of Catering Sale as to delivery shall extend to the delivery of goods to the kerbside or street level only. In the event that there are additional delivery requirements the customer shall notify Catering Sale at a reasonable time prior to any such delivery and any additional costs thereby incurred shall be at the customer’s expense.
Inspection and Return of Goods
1. Unless the customer has inspected the goods and given written notice to Catering Sale within two (2) business days of delivery that the goods do not comply with the relevant specifications or descriptions, the goods shall be deemed to have been accepted in good order and condition and no claim for credit, non-delivery or repair of goods shall be accepted unless notification is made within two (2) days in writing to Catering Sale.
2. In the event that Catering Sale accepts the return of goods for credit, the customer remains liable for the costs of re-delivering the goods to the manufacturer and shall be liable to pay Catering Sale such costs.
3. Nothing in these terms shall oblige Catering Sale to accept returns of goods for credit if such goods were damaged during their assembly or installation and nothing shall oblige Catering Sale to pay any of the costs of assembly or installation or make it responsible for any losses arising from defective assembly or installation and nothing in this clause shall affect the construction of Clause 19 of these terms.
4. (a) Nothing in these terms shall oblige Catering Sale to accept the return of custom made goods or goods manufactured to the customers agreed specifications. The customer acknowledges that they shall hold Catering Sale harmless from any claims for losses, damages, law suits and claims of whatsoever arising from the delivery of customized goods to the customers specifications. (b) The customer shall not be entitled to any refund for moneys paid in relation to the manufacture, cancellation or return of customized goods.
Cancellation of Orders
1. No order may be cancelled, modified or deferred without the prior written consent of Catering Sale and if Catering Sale shall consent to any cancellation, modification or deferral the customer shall reimburse it for all losses including loss of profits and shall be liable to pay $50 of handling fee and 15% of re-stocking fee of the invoice value of the goods.