Australia Wide Delivery
For Free Quote
LUUS WL-1C 1 Chimney Burner
LUUS WL-1C 1 Chimney Burner
* Stock availability may vary time to time. All prices exlcude freight charges. Please contact us for stock availability and delivery quote before you place an order.
The cornerstone of every asian kitchen, Luus woks are designed to withstand the pressure of heavy usage associated with Asian-style cooking. With ongoing focus on the state of the environment, the new Waterless Wok range uses 90% less water. This not only assists in the conservation of our water supplies, but can also save users thousands of dollars in water bills.
The Luus Waterless Wok range comes standard with a knee operated timer tap and powerful chimney jet burners.
Chimney Burners are powered by 24 jets at 110mj/hr (120mj/hr LPG)
Flame Failure & Pilot standard with Chimney, Duckbill and Ring Burners
Innovative air gap and heat shield design allows excess heat to escape around ring, eliminating the need for water cooling
Knee operated timer tap activates a 15 second water flow (approximately 1.5 litres) from laundry arm minimizing water wastage
Front gutter design for easier cleaning and maintenance
Heavy duty, full skirt, enamelled cast iron rings
Internal panel protects user and wok controls from heat damage
Sturdy steel frame construction for longer lasting durability
Modular design to suit multiple units of woks for a uniform kitchen
Dual Ring Burners - 54mj/hr (56mj/hr LPG)
Duckbill Burners - 18 jets at 99mj/hr (87mj/hr LPG)
Flame Failure & Pilot for open burners (WL-2C2B only)
Clip on shelves
Joining strips and caps for multiple units
Noodle Bar Kit ??? for noodle takeaway set ups
Available in Natural Gas and LPG
Product Code: WL-1C
Dimensions (W x D x H) (mm): 600 x 850 x 1300
Gas Output: 110mj/hr Nat, 120mj/hr LPG
Product Origin: Australia
Warranty: Manufacturer's Warranty applies to this new product. If you would like to know the exact details of the Warranty term offered, please contact us on for further information before purchasing.
1. Catering Sale shall provide to the customer the estimated dates of delivery and will use its best endeavours to maintain such estimates, but shall not be liable to the customer in the event that such estimates cannot be maintained.
2. The obligations of Catering Sale as to delivery shall extend to the delivery of goods to the kerbside or street level only. In the event that there are additional delivery requirements the customer shall notify Catering Sale at a reasonable time prior to any such delivery and any additional costs thereby incurred shall be at the customer’s expense.
Inspection and Return of Goods
1. Unless the customer has inspected the goods and given written notice to Catering Sale within two (2) business days of delivery that the goods do not comply with the relevant specifications or descriptions, the goods shall be deemed to have been accepted in good order and condition and no claim for credit, non-delivery or repair of goods shall be accepted unless notification is made within two (2) days in writing to Catering Sale.
2. In the event that Catering Sale accepts the return of goods for credit, the customer remains liable for the costs of re-delivering the goods to the manufacturer and shall be liable to pay Catering Sale such costs.
3. Nothing in these terms shall oblige Catering Sale to accept returns of goods for credit if such goods were damaged during their assembly or installation and nothing shall oblige Catering Sale to pay any of the costs of assembly or installation or make it responsible for any losses arising from defective assembly or installation and nothing in this clause shall affect the construction of Clause 19 of these terms.
4. (a) Nothing in these terms shall oblige Catering Sale to accept the return of custom made goods or goods manufactured to the customers agreed specifications. The customer acknowledges that they shall hold Catering Sale harmless from any claims for losses, damages, law suits and claims of whatsoever arising from the delivery of customized goods to the customers specifications. (b) The customer shall not be entitled to any refund for moneys paid in relation to the manufacture, cancellation or return of customized goods.
Cancellation of Orders
1. No order may be cancelled, modified or deferred without the prior written consent of Catering Sale and if Catering Sale shall consent to any cancellation, modification or deferral the customer shall reimburse it for all losses including loss of profits and shall be liable to pay $50 of handling fee and 15% of re-stocking fee of the invoice value of the goods.