Polar CD084-A Single Door Fridge 600Ltr Stainless Steel
Maximum storage, minimum floor space - the Polar C-Series stainless steel upright fridge features a fully lockable single door with three adjustable shelves and an additional half shelf. Designed to be compatible with gastronorm pans, this tall fridge is an excellent chilled storage solution when kitchen space is at a premium.
An energy-efficient insulated design lowers running costs, while an LED digital temperature display and electronic controller is simple to use. This fridge is mounted on rear castor wheels for easy positioning, and is designed for light duty commercial use in room conditions of up to 38°C. Its ventilation system requires a 20cm gap to the wall for optimum performance, and must not be positioned by a heat source.
Polar C-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in less demanding environments. Choose C-Series for general storage when you don't plan to access the unit often.
- Capacity 600Ltr
- Dimensions 1890(H) x 780(W) x 695(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 1680(H) x 657(W) x 581(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 60mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Power Type 1.5A
- Refrigerant R600a
- Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 90kg
- Five Year Cost $1108.14 - Based on $0.33 per unit.
- Maximum ambient temperature: 38°C
- Stainless steel body and exterior
- 3 Shelves and 1 half shelf
- Reversible doors
- Manual defrost mode
- Please note: This unit is not suitable for use in a mobile environment, including mobile catering vehicles.
- Due to the size of this item there will be an additional delivery charge
Catering Sale partners exclusively with Australia’s only dedicated hospitality equipment funder, Silver Chef. For 30 years Silver Chef have helped more than 30,000 customers – from start-up cafes to large restaurants and hotels – realize their business dreams.
SilverChef’s Rent-Try-Buy® solution is a 12-month agreement that lets you try before you buy and gives you five flexible options to choose from throughout the term of your contract.
✔ Upgrade equipment at any time
After your 12-month agreement ends, choose your option:
✔ Continue renting and the purchase price will continue to drop