Polar CE212-A Chest Freezer - 598L
Quiet, efficient and reliable - this Polar G-Series chest freezer is the perfect solution when extra frozen storage space is required in a busy commercial kitchen. A spacious 385-litre capacity includes two sturdy baskets to help you keep your freezer well stocked and neatly organised.
Short of space in your kitchen? This freezer has a robust and lockable stainless steel lid which can double up as a work surface. It is incredibly easy to wipe clean, while the unit's front-mounted drain makes defrosting or draining equally simple.
Please note - the maximum ambient temperature of this freezer is 32°C. Maintain a 20cm gap between the machine and the wall to allow the ventilation system to function effectively. This unit is not suitable for use directly next to a heat source.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit which will be accessed frequently.
- Capacity 385Ltr
- Dimensions 845(H) x 1395(W) x 688(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 75mm
- Material Steel
- Output 230W
- Refrigerant R600a
- Temperature Range -24°C to -18°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Weight 67kg
- Five Year Cost $750.75 - Based on $0.33 per unit.
- Supplied with two sturdy baskets
- Easy-clean construction with internal rounded edges
- User-friendly dial temperature controls and digital display
- Lockable stainless steel lid acts as vital additional worktop space
- Sturdy adjustable feet allow easy positioning
- Manual defrost
- 75mm insulation reduces running costs and improves efficiency
- Front mounted drain allows easy defrosting and draining
- Energy Efficiency Rating: B
- Annual Energy Consumption (AEc) (kWh/year) - 455.2
- Quiet operation
- Maximum ambient temperature: 32°C
Catering Sale partners exclusively with Australia’s only dedicated hospitality equipment funder, Silver Chef. For 30 years Silver Chef have helped more than 30,000 customers – from start-up cafes to large restaurants and hotels – realize their business dreams.
SilverChef’s Rent-Try-Buy® solution is a 12-month agreement that lets you try before you buy and gives you five flexible options to choose from throughout the term of your contract.
✔ Upgrade equipment at any time
After your 12-month agreement ends, choose your option:
✔ Continue renting and the purchase price will continue to drop