Australia Wide Delivery
For Free Quote
Polar GG219-A Patisserie Display Cabinet - 600Ltr
The great value, stylish Polar Patisserie Showcase 1800mm features a compact contemporary design and high capacity. Ideal for the presentation of cakes and pastries in catering establishments and retail outlets, this Polar display fridge measures 1800mm wide, is finished in stainless steel and includes a powerful fan cooling system, triple-glazed safety glass, automatic defrost and heavy duty castors for manoeuvrability. Also comes supplied with adjustable shelves for more versatile storage options.
Ensure you maintain a 20cm gap between the machine itself and the wall to allow the ventilation system to function effectively. This unit it also not suitable for use directly next to a heat source.
- Capacity 600Ltr
- Dimensions 1200(H) x 1800(W) x 715(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 602(H) x 1688(W) x 680(D)mm
- Refrigerant R134a
- Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 345kg
- Download Buying Guide polar_refrigeration_collection_brouchure
- Maximum ambient temperature: 32°C
- Stainless steel finish
- Fan cooling system
- Triple glazed safety glass
- Adjustable shelves
- Automatic defrost
- Castor for moving
- 2 man delivery
- Express delivery unavailable
- Please note: This unit is not suitable for use in a mobile environment, including mobile catering vehicles
- Due to the size of this item there will be an additional delivery charge
1. Catering Sale shall provide to the customer the estimated dates of delivery and will use its best endeavours to maintain such estimates, but shall not be liable to the customer in the event that such estimates cannot be maintained.
2. The obligations of Catering Sale as to delivery shall extend to the delivery of goods to the kerbside or street level only. In the event that there are additional delivery requirements the customer shall notify Catering Sale at a reasonable time prior to any such delivery and any additional costs thereby incurred shall be at the customer’s expense.
Inspection and Return of Goods
1. Unless the customer has inspected the goods and given written notice to Catering Sale within two (2) business days of delivery that the goods do not comply with the relevant specifications or descriptions, the goods shall be deemed to have been accepted in good order and condition and no claim for credit, non-delivery or repair of goods shall be accepted unless notification is made within two (2) days in writing to Catering Sale.
2. In the event that Catering Sale accepts the return of goods for credit, the customer remains liable for the costs of re-delivering the goods to the manufacturer and shall be liable to pay Catering Sale such costs.
3. Nothing in these terms shall oblige Catering Sale to accept returns of goods for credit if such goods were damaged during their assembly or installation and nothing shall oblige Catering Sale to pay any of the costs of assembly or installation or make it responsible for any losses arising from defective assembly or installation and nothing in this clause shall affect the construction of Clause 19 of these terms.
4. (a) Nothing in these terms shall oblige Catering Sale to accept the return of custom made goods or goods manufactured to the customers agreed specifications. The customer acknowledges that they shall hold Catering Sale harmless from any claims for losses, damages, law suits and claims of whatsoever arising from the delivery of customized goods to the customers specifications. (b) The customer shall not be entitled to any refund for moneys paid in relation to the manufacture, cancellation or return of customized goods.
Cancellation of Orders
1. No order may be cancelled, modified or deferred without the prior written consent of Catering Sale and if Catering Sale shall consent to any cancellation, modification or deferral the customer shall reimburse it for all losses including loss of profits and shall be liable to pay $50 of handling fee and 15% of re-stocking fee of the invoice value of the goods.