Australia Wide Delivery
For Free Quote
Roband E23RD Double Row Hot Food Display
- Double row hot food display bar
- Enhances food presentation whilst keeping food at correct serving temperature
- 1/2 size 65mm pans included
- Stainless steel construction with tubular frame
- Energy regulator control
- Dura-life stainless steel elements for prolonged element life
- Wet or dry operation*
- Safety lock ball valve drain
- Removable cross bars
- Streamlined for easy cleaning
- Overhead heating and illumination by stylish heat lamps manufactured from extruded aluminium specifically, designed to breathe
* RD signifies roller doors included. Sneeze guards cannot be fitted to the vertical control panel side when roller doors installed
|Model Number||Description||No. of Pans Included||Power||Current|| Dimensions
(w x d x h) (mm)
| RRP AUD
|E22||Hot foodbar, double row,
|4 x 1/2 size 65mm||1,450 Watts||6.3 Amps||705 x 615 x 675||$1,664|
|E22RD||Hot foodbar, double row, with rear roller doors and pans||4 x 1/2 size 65mm||1,450 Watts||6.3 Amps||705 x 615 x 675||$1,830|
|E23||Hot foodbar, double row,
|6 x 1/2 size 65mm||2,300 Watts||10 Amps||1,030 x 615 x 675||$1,757|
|E23RD||Hot foodbar, double row, with rear roller doors and pans||6 x 1/2 size 65mm||2,300 Watts||10 Amps||1,030 x 615 x 675||$1,961|
|E24||Hot foodbar, double row,
|8 x 1/2 size 65mm||3,200 Watts||13.9 Amps||1,355 x 615 x 675||$1,939|
|E24RD||Hot foodbar, double row, with rear roller doors and pans||8 x 1/2 size 65mm||3,200 Watts||13.9 Amps||1,355 x 615 x 675||$2,159|
|E25||Hot foodbar, double row,
|10 x 1/2 size 65mm||3,450 Watts||15 Amps||1,680 x 615 x 675||$2,131|
|E25RD||Hot foodbar, double row, with rear roller doors and pans||10 x 1/2 size 65mm||3,450 Watts||15 Amps||1,680 x 615 x 675||$2,364|
|E26||Hot foodbar, double row,
|12 x 1/2 size 65mm||3,450 Watts||15 Amps||2,005 x 615 x 675||$2,287|
|E26RD||Hot foodbar, double row, with rear roller doors and pans||12 x 1/2 size 65mm||3,450 Watts||15 Amps||2,005 x 615 x 675||$2,538|
1. Catering Sale shall provide to the customer the estimated dates of delivery and will use its best endeavours to maintain such estimates, but shall not be liable to the customer in the event that such estimates cannot be maintained.
2. The obligations of Catering Sale as to delivery shall extend to the delivery of goods to the kerbside or street level only. In the event that there are additional delivery requirements the customer shall notify Catering Sale at a reasonable time prior to any such delivery and any additional costs thereby incurred shall be at the customer’s expense.
Inspection and Return of Goods
1. Unless the customer has inspected the goods and given written notice to Catering Sale within two (2) business days of delivery that the goods do not comply with the relevant specifications or descriptions, the goods shall be deemed to have been accepted in good order and condition and no claim for credit, non-delivery or repair of goods shall be accepted unless notification is made within two (2) days in writing to Catering Sale.
2. In the event that Catering Sale accepts the return of goods for credit, the customer remains liable for the costs of re-delivering the goods to the manufacturer and shall be liable to pay Catering Sale such costs.
3. Nothing in these terms shall oblige Catering Sale to accept returns of goods for credit if such goods were damaged during their assembly or installation and nothing shall oblige Catering Sale to pay any of the costs of assembly or installation or make it responsible for any losses arising from defective assembly or installation and nothing in this clause shall affect the construction of Clause 19 of these terms.
4. (a) Nothing in these terms shall oblige Catering Sale to accept the return of custom made goods or goods manufactured to the customers agreed specifications. The customer acknowledges that they shall hold Catering Sale harmless from any claims for losses, damages, law suits and claims of whatsoever arising from the delivery of customized goods to the customers specifications. (b) The customer shall not be entitled to any refund for moneys paid in relation to the manufacture, cancellation or return of customized goods.
Cancellation of Orders
1. No order may be cancelled, modified or deferred without the prior written consent of Catering Sale and if Catering Sale shall consent to any cancellation, modification or deferral the customer shall reimburse it for all losses including loss of profits and shall be liable to pay $50 of handling fee and 15% of re-stocking fee of the invoice value of the goods.