Semak Wood Fired Benchtop Oven
Offering the latest design in Wood Fired Pizza Ovens, the WFPB1100 is revolutionary and is what we consider to be the perfect Wood Fired Oven.
Its streamlined external finish makes this model ideal for alfresco kitchen areas and the sharp stainless steel finishing touches make this oven blend in perfectly with other items such as BBQs, fridges and sinks.
Apart from its stunning looks this wood fired oven is easy to install, easy to keep clean, available in virtually any colour, and can easily be transported to a new location if you move house. Available with an optional stainless steel trolley you have the option of using it under an alfresco area or out near the pool.
This Wood Fired Oven is a must see and sure to impress.
- Attractive, Modern & Durable Stainless Steel Finish
- Heavy Duty One Piece Refractory Dome insulated up to 1200°C
- Weather resistant powder coated Aztec finish available in a wide range of colours
- Stainless Steel 304 Front Arch with matching Stainless Steel Door and Door Base
- Stainless Steel Base surrounds the oven with heavy duty bolts to ensure stability and allow movement for travel
- Unique aluminium capping process seals the unit and eliminates the need for rendering, ensuring the ovens temperature runs at 400°C and above
- Heat Insulating Fire Brick base
- Easy to light with quick heat up in 30-60 minutes retaining heat for over 6 hours
- Minimum Upstand required: 1200W x 1200Dmm Straight On or 1400W x 1400Dmm for Corner Placement
- Internal Dimensions: 850W x 1000D x 550Hmm
- 1 Year Commercial Warranty
|What's Included||Supplied Pre-assembled and includes: - 900mm Exhaust Flue with Cap - Stainless Steel Arch Front - Roasting Door Excludes Freight and Stand Allow 1400 x 1400mm for Base|
Catering Sale partners exclusively with Australia’s only dedicated hospitality equipment funder, Silver Chef. For 30 years Silver Chef have helped more than 30,000 customers – from start-up cafes to large restaurants and hotels – realize their business dreams.
SilverChef’s Rent-Try-Buy® solution is a 12-month agreement that lets you try before you buy and gives you five flexible options to choose from throughout the term of your contract.
✔ Upgrade equipment at any time
After your 12-month agreement ends, choose your option:
✔ Continue renting and the purchase price will continue to drop