Australia Wide Delivery
For Free Quote
Semak Wood Fired DIY Oven / Medium DIY WFPDM
For the DIY enthusiast, we offer a fantastic range of do-it-yourself installation models. All of our Wood Fired Pizza Oven DIY kits come with a one piece pre-cast refractory dome, a one piece arch front, and a pre-cut refractory floor base. The ovens are supplied with the highest quality insulating materials which will make your oven easy to light and maintain heat for hours of gourmet cooking.
The pre-fabricated components means there is no need for dangerous brick cutting machines or powertools when installing your oven, making the DIY Pizza ovens the easiest and safest do-it-yourself ovens on the market.
- Easy to Install - Ready to Render in 30 Minutes!
- Simple 3 Piece Construction for easy assembly
- Heavy Duty 50mm Insulation for superior heat retention
- Built from the highest quality refractory & insulating materials
- No brick cutting or laying with pre-cut refractory floor base
- Attractive and Durable Stainless Steel Finish
- Easy to use and keep clean
- Available in a Wide Range of Colours
- Minimum Upstand: 1400 x 1400mm
- 1 Year Commercial Warranty
|What's Included||Pre-assembled and includes: - 1m Stainless Steel Flue - Stainless Steel Cap - Stainless Steel Floor Plate - Roasting Door Excludes Freight|
1. Catering Sale shall provide to the customer the estimated dates of delivery and will use its best endeavours to maintain such estimates, but shall not be liable to the customer in the event that such estimates cannot be maintained.
2. The obligations of Catering Sale as to delivery shall extend to the delivery of goods to the kerbside or street level only. In the event that there are additional delivery requirements the customer shall notify Catering Sale at a reasonable time prior to any such delivery and any additional costs thereby incurred shall be at the customer’s expense.
Inspection and Return of Goods
1. Unless the customer has inspected the goods and given written notice to Catering Sale within two (2) business days of delivery that the goods do not comply with the relevant specifications or descriptions, the goods shall be deemed to have been accepted in good order and condition and no claim for credit, non-delivery or repair of goods shall be accepted unless notification is made within two (2) days in writing to Catering Sale.
2. In the event that Catering Sale accepts the return of goods for credit, the customer remains liable for the costs of re-delivering the goods to the manufacturer and shall be liable to pay Catering Sale such costs.
3. Nothing in these terms shall oblige Catering Sale to accept returns of goods for credit if such goods were damaged during their assembly or installation and nothing shall oblige Catering Sale to pay any of the costs of assembly or installation or make it responsible for any losses arising from defective assembly or installation and nothing in this clause shall affect the construction of Clause 19 of these terms.
4. (a) Nothing in these terms shall oblige Catering Sale to accept the return of custom made goods or goods manufactured to the customers agreed specifications. The customer acknowledges that they shall hold Catering Sale harmless from any claims for losses, damages, law suits and claims of whatsoever arising from the delivery of customized goods to the customers specifications. (b) The customer shall not be entitled to any refund for moneys paid in relation to the manufacture, cancellation or return of customized goods.
Cancellation of Orders
1. No order may be cancelled, modified or deferred without the prior written consent of Catering Sale and if Catering Sale shall consent to any cancellation, modification or deferral the customer shall reimburse it for all losses including loss of profits and shall be liable to pay $50 of handling fee and 15% of re-stocking fee of the invoice value of the goods.