Australia Wide Delivery
For Free Quote
Semak Wood Fired Portable Oven
Offering the latest design in Wood Fired Pizza Ovens, the WFPP1100 is revolutionary and is what we consider to be the perfect Wood Fired Oven.
Its streamlined external finish makes this model ideal for alfresco kitchen areas and the sharp stainless steel finishing touches make this oven blend in perfectly with other items such as BBQs, fridges and sinks.
Apart from its stunning looks this wood fired oven is easy to install, easy to keep clean, available in virtually any colour, and can easily be transported to a new location if you move house. Available with an optional stainless steel trolley you have the option of using it under an alfresco area or out near the pool.
As standard the WFPP1100 includes a Galvanised Stainless Steel trolley for easy transport and storage. This Wood Fired Oven is a must see and sure to impress.
- Attractive, Modern & Durable Stainless Steel Finish
- Supplied pre-mounted to Galvanised Trolley with Closed or Open Front and Lockable Castors for easy movement
- Heavy Duty One Piece Refractory Dome insulated up to 1200°C
- Weather resistant powder coated Aztec finish available in a wide range of colours
- Stainless Steel 304 Front Arch with matching Stainless Steel Door and Door Base
- Stainless Steel Base surrounds the oven with heavy duty bolts to ensure stability and allow movement for travel
- Unique aluminium capping process seals the unit and eliminates the need for rendering, ensuring the ovens temperature runs at 400°C and above
- Heat Insulating Fire Brick base
- Easy to light with quick heat up in 30-60 minutes retaining heat for over 6 hours
- Internal Dimensions: 850W x 1000D x 550Hmm
- 1 Year Commercial Warranty
1. Catering Sale shall provide to the customer the estimated dates of delivery and will use its best endeavours to maintain such estimates, but shall not be liable to the customer in the event that such estimates cannot be maintained.
2. The obligations of Catering Sale as to delivery shall extend to the delivery of goods to the kerbside or street level only. In the event that there are additional delivery requirements the customer shall notify Catering Sale at a reasonable time prior to any such delivery and any additional costs thereby incurred shall be at the customer’s expense.
Inspection and Return of Goods
1. Unless the customer has inspected the goods and given written notice to Catering Sale within two (2) business days of delivery that the goods do not comply with the relevant specifications or descriptions, the goods shall be deemed to have been accepted in good order and condition and no claim for credit, non-delivery or repair of goods shall be accepted unless notification is made within two (2) days in writing to Catering Sale.
2. In the event that Catering Sale accepts the return of goods for credit, the customer remains liable for the costs of re-delivering the goods to the manufacturer and shall be liable to pay Catering Sale such costs.
3. Nothing in these terms shall oblige Catering Sale to accept returns of goods for credit if such goods were damaged during their assembly or installation and nothing shall oblige Catering Sale to pay any of the costs of assembly or installation or make it responsible for any losses arising from defective assembly or installation and nothing in this clause shall affect the construction of Clause 19 of these terms.
4. (a) Nothing in these terms shall oblige Catering Sale to accept the return of custom made goods or goods manufactured to the customers agreed specifications. The customer acknowledges that they shall hold Catering Sale harmless from any claims for losses, damages, law suits and claims of whatsoever arising from the delivery of customized goods to the customers specifications. (b) The customer shall not be entitled to any refund for moneys paid in relation to the manufacture, cancellation or return of customized goods.
Cancellation of Orders
1. No order may be cancelled, modified or deferred without the prior written consent of Catering Sale and if Catering Sale shall consent to any cancellation, modification or deferral the customer shall reimburse it for all losses including loss of profits and shall be liable to pay $50 of handling fee and 15% of re-stocking fee of the invoice value of the goods.