Australia Wide Delivery
For Free Quote
Washtech AL High Performance Pass-Through Dishwasher
advanced dishwashers in the Washtech line up. They are built to deliver the best wash results alongside the latest enhancements such as advanced electronic controllers, soft close doors, advanced filtration full thermal, and acoustic insulation to provide an optimal operating environment around the machine. Our assured rinse system ensures consistently great rinsing every cycle, while the soft start functionality protects your glassware and crockery.
With a powerful wash pump and the shortest cycle of 40 seconds the Washtech AL is the perfect machine for fast paced kitchens that need a high powered machine designed to keep up with very busy operations.
- Autostart 40, 60 and 90 second wash cycles
- Washes up to 1,620 plates per hour
- Low hot water consumption of 2.4 litres per cycle
- Self-cleaning cycle
- Easy Installation with everything you need including:
- Water supply hose
- Detergent and rinse aid pumps with injector lines
- Drain pump with outlet hose
- No commissioning required
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction and wash manifold
- Robust independent stainless steel wash and rinse arms with precision stainless steel jets
- Suitable for connection to low inlet water temperature and/or pressure (break tank and rinse pump fitted)
- Soft start wash pump
- EcoPower reduces temperatures and energy consumption when machine is idle
- Hands free Autodrain with enhanced filtration
- Full insulation reduces noise and heat emissions
- Moffat’s comprehensive 5-2-1 Warranty
- 2 x 500mm dish rack (600 70029)
- 1 x 500mm cup rack (600 70028)
- 1 x cutlery basket (C600508)
- 1 x cutlery container (C660503)
- Temperature 65°C
- Connection 3/4” male; hose supplied
- Pressure 200-350kPa
- Flow 5 litres per min
- Quality Potable - refer table
- Backflow Prevention Atmospheric Vacuum Breaker
- Consumption 2.4 litres per cycle*
- Connection Hose supplied for open standpipe 750 high or connection to sink trap
|Three Phase||415||50||15||10.12 A|
1. Catering Sale shall provide to the customer the estimated dates of delivery and will use its best endeavours to maintain such estimates, but shall not be liable to the customer in the event that such estimates cannot be maintained.
2. The obligations of Catering Sale as to delivery shall extend to the delivery of goods to the kerbside or street level only. In the event that there are additional delivery requirements the customer shall notify Catering Sale at a reasonable time prior to any such delivery and any additional costs thereby incurred shall be at the customer’s expense.
Inspection and Return of Goods
1. Unless the customer has inspected the goods and given written notice to Catering Sale within two (2) business days of delivery that the goods do not comply with the relevant specifications or descriptions, the goods shall be deemed to have been accepted in good order and condition and no claim for credit, non-delivery or repair of goods shall be accepted unless notification is made within two (2) days in writing to Catering Sale.
2. In the event that Catering Sale accepts the return of goods for credit, the customer remains liable for the costs of re-delivering the goods to the manufacturer and shall be liable to pay Catering Sale such costs.
3. Nothing in these terms shall oblige Catering Sale to accept returns of goods for credit if such goods were damaged during their assembly or installation and nothing shall oblige Catering Sale to pay any of the costs of assembly or installation or make it responsible for any losses arising from defective assembly or installation and nothing in this clause shall affect the construction of Clause 19 of these terms.
4. (a) Nothing in these terms shall oblige Catering Sale to accept the return of custom made goods or goods manufactured to the customers agreed specifications. The customer acknowledges that they shall hold Catering Sale harmless from any claims for losses, damages, law suits and claims of whatsoever arising from the delivery of customized goods to the customers specifications. (b) The customer shall not be entitled to any refund for moneys paid in relation to the manufacture, cancellation or return of customized goods.
Cancellation of Orders
1. No order may be cancelled, modified or deferred without the prior written consent of Catering Sale and if Catering Sale shall consent to any cancellation, modification or deferral the customer shall reimburse it for all losses including loss of profits and shall be liable to pay $50 of handling fee and 15% of re-stocking fee of the invoice value of the goods.