Washtech PW3 Passthrough Warewasher
Washtech warewashers are built to improve the efficiency of operations washing oversized and/or heavily soiled items, from bakeries to production kitchens, supermarkets to hospitals. This is achieved with a continuous and consistent wash process throughout the day that is easy on your staff. With highly efficient water consumption rates, Washtech warewashers are also light on the environment and operating costs.
The PW3 is a powerful, highly durable, simple-to-use and easy-to-maintain passthrough warewasher. It features Washtech Hybrid Controls which combine IP65 stainless switches, tried-and-tested switchgear, with a customisable electronic timer. Built with a large wash chamber and carefully counterbalanced passthrough door, the PW3 is ideal for washing bins, crates, bowls and other oversized items.
- Autostart on hood closure 2, 4 and 6 minute wash cycles
- Large internal wash chamber with useable area of W 1050mm x D 640mm x H 650mm
- Low hot water consumption of 4.0 litres per cycle
- Washtech Hybrid Controls
- Easy Installation supplied complete with:
- Water supply hose
- Detergent and rinse aid pumps with injector lines
- No commissioning required
- High powered dual wash systems
- Suitable for connection to low inlet water temperature and/or pressure (break tank and rinse pump fitted)
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction and wash manifold
- Robust stainless steel wash and rinse arms with precision stainless steel jets
- Double heavy duty stainless steel filtration system including dual scrap trays and separate wash inlet filter
- Wash chamber easily accessible via counter-sprung hood
- Easy loading with inline bench work
- Watermark approved backflow prevention
- Comprehensive Moffat 5-2-1 warranty
- 1 x 500mm dish rack (600 70028)
- 1 x 500mm cup rack (600 70029)
- 1 x cutlery basket (C660508)
- 1 x 435mm cup cover (k0452)
Catering Sale partners exclusively with Australia’s only dedicated hospitality equipment funder, Silver Chef. For 30 years Silver Chef have helped more than 30,000 customers – from start-up cafes to large restaurants and hotels – realize their business dreams.
SilverChef’s Rent-Try-Buy® solution is a 12-month agreement that lets you try before you buy and gives you five flexible options to choose from throughout the term of your contract.
✔ Upgrade equipment at any time
After your 12-month agreement ends, choose your option:
✔ Continue renting and the purchase price will continue to drop