Australia Wide Delivery
For Free Quote
Washtech XU Economy Undercounter Dishwasher - 500 Rack
W 575mm x D 600mm x H 845mm
Washtech’s XU is a versatile, highly efficient, simple-to-use and easy-to-maintain undercounter dishwasher. With one of the industry's lowest water consumption rates along with leading rinse heating, the XU provides excellent wash results in less time, while being light on operating costs and the environment.
The XU features Washtech Hybrid Controls which combine IP65 stainless switches, tried-and-tested switchgear, with a customisable electronic timer.
Since 1981 Washtech dishwashers have been constructed from heavy-duty stainless steel, and are engineered specifically for Australian conditions and regulations. Backed by the most extensive service network and spare parts inventory in the region, your Washtech dishwasher will not let you down.
• QuikStart 1 and 2 minute wash cycles
• Washes up to 1,080 plates per hour/1,500 glasses per hour
• Low hot water consumption of 2.2 litres per cycle
• Washtech Hybrid Controls • Self cleaning cycle
• QuikConnect (Plug & Play) installation, supplied complete with:
• Water supply hose
• Detergent and rinse aid pumps with injector lines
• Drain pump with outlet hose
• 15 amp plugset
• No commissioning required
• Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
• Upper and lower wash/rinse arms with precision moulded jets
• Easy-clean composite wash filter
• Watermark approved backflow prevention
• Comprehensive 5-2-1 warranty
• 1 x 600 70028 - 500mm dish rack
• 1 x 600 70029 - 500mm cup rack
• 1 x C660503 - cutlery container
1. Catering Sale shall provide to the customer the estimated dates of delivery and will use its best endeavours to maintain such estimates, but shall not be liable to the customer in the event that such estimates cannot be maintained.
2. The obligations of Catering Sale as to delivery shall extend to the delivery of goods to the kerbside or street level only. In the event that there are additional delivery requirements the customer shall notify Catering Sale at a reasonable time prior to any such delivery and any additional costs thereby incurred shall be at the customer’s expense.
Inspection and Return of Goods
1. Unless the customer has inspected the goods and given written notice to Catering Sale within two (2) business days of delivery that the goods do not comply with the relevant specifications or descriptions, the goods shall be deemed to have been accepted in good order and condition and no claim for credit, non-delivery or repair of goods shall be accepted unless notification is made within two (2) days in writing to Catering Sale.
2. In the event that Catering Sale accepts the return of goods for credit, the customer remains liable for the costs of re-delivering the goods to the manufacturer and shall be liable to pay Catering Sale such costs.
3. Nothing in these terms shall oblige Catering Sale to accept returns of goods for credit if such goods were damaged during their assembly or installation and nothing shall oblige Catering Sale to pay any of the costs of assembly or installation or make it responsible for any losses arising from defective assembly or installation and nothing in this clause shall affect the construction of Clause 19 of these terms.
4. (a) Nothing in these terms shall oblige Catering Sale to accept the return of custom made goods or goods manufactured to the customers agreed specifications. The customer acknowledges that they shall hold Catering Sale harmless from any claims for losses, damages, law suits and claims of whatsoever arising from the delivery of customized goods to the customers specifications. (b) The customer shall not be entitled to any refund for moneys paid in relation to the manufacture, cancellation or return of customized goods.
Cancellation of Orders
1. No order may be cancelled, modified or deferred without the prior written consent of Catering Sale and if Catering Sale shall consent to any cancellation, modification or deferral the customer shall reimburse it for all losses including loss of profits and shall be liable to pay $50 of handling fee and 15% of re-stocking fee of the invoice value of the goods.