Woodson Curved Glass Hot Food Display
Effective, reliable and aesthetically pleasing, the Woodson Curved Glass Hot Food Display is constructed from satin finished double skin stainless steel. Featuring an air insulated tank, overhead heat lamps and fully sealed toughened glass, this unit couples even heat distribution with safety of use and high levels of hygiene. In-tank temperature controls enable accurate temperature measurements while providing lower running costs, making this unit highly energy efficient. As a result, this unit continuously delivers high quality performance, use after use.
- The multiple element design ensures that even if a single element fails the unit will continue to operate
- The rectangular base means that the unit can be easily dropped into a bench cut-out
- 15mm drain with downward emptying tap coupled with radiused bottom glass channels ensures easy cleaning
- Optimal display of product with no unsightly corner post extending to the front of the unit
- Rear sliding doors are supplied with stainless steel rollers
Available in 2-6 bay modules
|Power||1.5kW 10A plug & lead fitted||2.4kW 10A plug & lead fitted||3.0kW 15A plug & lead fitted||3.3kW 15A plug & lead fitted||3.6kW 15A plug & lead fitted|
Catering Sale partners exclusively with Australia’s only dedicated hospitality equipment funder, Silver Chef. For 30 years Silver Chef have helped more than 30,000 customers – from start-up cafes to large restaurants and hotels – realize their business dreams.
SilverChef’s Rent-Try-Buy® solution is a 12-month agreement that lets you try before you buy and gives you five flexible options to choose from throughout the term of your contract.
✔ Upgrade equipment at any time
After your 12-month agreement ends, choose your option:
✔ Continue renting and the purchase price will continue to drop