Polar Refrigerated Servery Topper 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm.
An innovative and versatile countertop prep fridge from the Polar G-Series range. Capable of holding up to six 100mm deep gastronorm pans (sold separately), this servery topper is perfect for busy fast food restaurants, delis, supermarkets and more. Display fresh food to your customers while keeping it chilled. Made with strong stainless steel and featuring a hygienic glass surround, the prep fridge is easy to clean and maintain. Temperature can easily be set and monitored using a digital control panel and display. For the unit's ventilation system to work effectively, it needs a 20cm gap to walls or other objects. It is not suitable for use directly next to a heat source.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit that will be accessed frequently.
- Gastronorm Capacity
- GD875-A: 3 x 1/3 GN + 1 x 1/2 GN
- GD876-A: 5 x 1/3 GN & 1 x 1/2 GN,
- GD877-A: 8 x 1/3 GN
- GD875-A: 435(H) x 1200(W) x 395(D)mm
- GD876-A: 435(H) x 1500(W) x 395(D)mm
- GD877-A: 435(H) x 1800(W) x 395(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 155(H) x 1145(W) x 305(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 40mm
- Material Stainless Steel & Glass
- Finish - external Stainless steel and glass
- Output 150W. 1A
- Power Type 230V. 150W. 1A
- Refrigerant R290
- Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 55kg, 63kg, 72kg
- Easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Glass sneeze screen surround
- Sturdy feet allow easy positioning
- Manual defrost mode
- Continual evaporator prevents water build-up
- Some assembly required (glass)
- Please note: This unit is not suitable for use in a mobile environment, including mobile catering vehicles
- Maximum ambient temperature: 32°C
- Please note: This unit is not suitable for use in a mobile environment, including mobile catering vehicles.
- Due to the size of this item there will be an additional delivery charge
Catering Sale partners exclusively with Australia’s only dedicated hospitality equipment funder, Silver Chef. For 30 years Silver Chef have helped more than 30,000 customers – from start-up cafes to large restaurants and hotels – realize their business dreams.
SilverChef’s Rent-Try-Buy® solution is a 12-month agreement that lets you try before you buy and gives you five flexible options to choose from throughout the term of your contract.
✔ Upgrade equipment at any time
After your 12-month agreement ends, choose your option:
✔ Continue renting and the purchase price will continue to drop