Polar CD080-A Single Door Undercounter Fridge - stainless steel
Simple but reliable chilled storage - this Polar C-Series under counter fridge is a practical and dependable choice if you're short of space. Featuring a secure lockable door and a user-friendly control panel with digital display, this compact commercial fridge is designed to fit under work tops for convenient and easy access.
An energy-efficient design combined with excellent insulation reduces running costs, while rear fixed castor wheels and ajustable feet enable easy and level positioning. A 20cm gap is needed between the wall and the unit for the ventilation system to function effectively. This unit is designed for use in conditions of up to 38°C, but is not suitable for positioning directly next to a heat source.
Polar C-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in less demanding environments. Choose C-Series for general storage when you don't plan to access the unit often.
- Capacity 150Ltr
- Dimensions 850(H) x 600(W) x 600(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 620(H) x 510(W) x 485(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 32.5mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Output 120W. 1A
- Power Type 230V. 120W. 1A
- Refrigerant R600a
- Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 44kg
- Five Year Cost $674.52 - Based on $0.33 per unit.
- 2 sturdy adjustable shelves and 1 half shelf
- Easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Lockable and reversible door
- Fixed rear castors allow easy positioning
- Manual defrost mode
- 40mm insulation reduces running costs and improves efficiency
- Net usable capacity: 64Ltr
- Maximum ambient temperature: 38°C
- Please note: This unit is not suitable for use in a mobile environment, including mobile catering vehicles.
- Due to the size of this item there will be an additional delivery charge
Catering Sale partners exclusively with Australia’s only dedicated hospitality equipment funder, Silver Chef. For 30 years Silver Chef have helped more than 30,000 customers – from start-up cafes to large restaurants and hotels – realize their business dreams.
SilverChef’s Rent-Try-Buy® solution is a 12-month agreement that lets you try before you buy and gives you five flexible options to choose from throughout the term of your contract.
✔ Upgrade equipment at any time
After your 12-month agreement ends, choose your option:
✔ Continue renting and the purchase price will continue to drop