Australia Wide Delivery
For Free Quote
Polar GD876-A Refrigerated Servery Topper 1500mm
An innovative and versatile countertop prep fridge from the Polar G-Series range. Capable of holding up to six 100mm deep gastronorm pans (sold separately), this servery topper is perfect for busy fast food restaurants, delis, supermarkets and more. Display fresh food to your customers while keeping it chilled. Made with strong stainless steel and featuring a hygienic glass surround, the prep fridge is easy to clean and maintain. Temperature can easily be set and monitored using a digital control panel and display. For the unit's ventilation system to work effectively, it needs a 20cm gap to walls or other objects. It is not suitable for use directly next to a heat source.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit which will be accessed frequently.
- Capacity 5 x 1/3 GN & 1 x 1/2 GN
- Dimensions 435(H) x 1500(W) x 395(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 155(H) x 1145(W) x 305(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 40mm
- Material Stainless Steel & Glass
- Finish - external Stainless steel and glass
- Output 150W. 1A
- Power Type 230V. 150W. 1A
- Refrigerant R290
- Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 63kg
- 5x 1/3 and 1x 1/2 GN capacity (GN pans sold separately)
- Easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Glass sneeze screen surround
- Sturdy feet allow easy positioning
- Manual defrost mode
- Continual evaporator prevents water build-up
- Some assembly required (glass)
- Please note: This unit is not suitable for use in a mobile environment, including mobile catering vehicles
- Maximum ambient temperature: 32°C
- Please note: This unit is not suitable for use in a mobile environment, including mobile catering vehicles.
- Due to the size of this item there will be an additional delivery charge
1. Catering Sale shall provide to the customer the estimated dates of delivery and will use its best endeavours to maintain such estimates, but shall not be liable to the customer in the event that such estimates cannot be maintained.
2. The obligations of Catering Sale as to delivery shall extend to the delivery of goods to the kerbside or street level only. In the event that there are additional delivery requirements the customer shall notify Catering Sale at a reasonable time prior to any such delivery and any additional costs thereby incurred shall be at the customer’s expense.
Inspection and Return of Goods
1. Unless the customer has inspected the goods and given written notice to Catering Sale within two (2) business days of delivery that the goods do not comply with the relevant specifications or descriptions, the goods shall be deemed to have been accepted in good order and condition and no claim for credit, non-delivery or repair of goods shall be accepted unless notification is made within two (2) days in writing to Catering Sale.
2. In the event that Catering Sale accepts the return of goods for credit, the customer remains liable for the costs of re-delivering the goods to the manufacturer and shall be liable to pay Catering Sale such costs.
3. Nothing in these terms shall oblige Catering Sale to accept returns of goods for credit if such goods were damaged during their assembly or installation and nothing shall oblige Catering Sale to pay any of the costs of assembly or installation or make it responsible for any losses arising from defective assembly or installation and nothing in this clause shall affect the construction of Clause 19 of these terms.
4. (a) Nothing in these terms shall oblige Catering Sale to accept the return of custom made goods or goods manufactured to the customers agreed specifications. The customer acknowledges that they shall hold Catering Sale harmless from any claims for losses, damages, law suits and claims of whatsoever arising from the delivery of customized goods to the customers specifications. (b) The customer shall not be entitled to any refund for moneys paid in relation to the manufacture, cancellation or return of customized goods.
Cancellation of Orders
1. No order may be cancelled, modified or deferred without the prior written consent of Catering Sale and if Catering Sale shall consent to any cancellation, modification or deferral the customer shall reimburse it for all losses including loss of profits and shall be liable to pay $50 of handling fee and 15% of re-stocking fee of the invoice value of the goods.