Polar Single Door Upright Freezer - CD615-A 600Ltr White
Maximise your frozen storage space with this Polar C-Series upright freezer. Well insulated for efficient operation and lower running costs, the tall single door commercial freezer offers a temperature range from -25°C to -10°C along with a user-friendly control panel, digital display and a sturdy lockable self-closing door.
Perfect for light duty use in professional kitchens, or as a secondary freezer for additional storage. To allow the ventilation system to work effectively, the freezer requires a 20cm gap to the wall and must not be positioned next to a heat source. The unit is designed to work in temperatures of up to 38°C.
Polar C-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in less demanding environments. Choose C-Series for general storage when you don't plan to access the unit often.
- Capacity 600Ltr
- Dimensions 1890(H) x 780(W) x 695(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 1660(H) x 657(W) x 581(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 60mm
- Finish - external White
- Power Type 350W. 3.3A
- Refrigerant R134a / 250g
- Temperature Range -25°C to -10°C
- Voltage 220-240V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 84kg
- Five Year Cost $1631.50 - Based on $0.33 per unit.
- Maximum ambient temperature: 38°C
- Insulation thickness: 60mm
- LED digital temperature display, electronic controller and rear castors for manoeuvrability
- CFC free
- Reversible doors
- Manual defrost mode
- 60mm insulation reduces running costs and improves efficiency
- Net usable capacity: 469Ltr
- Due to the size of this item there will be an additional delivery charge
Catering Sale partners exclusively with Australia’s only dedicated hospitality equipment funder, Silver Chef. For 30 years Silver Chef have helped more than 30,000 customers – from start-up cafes to large restaurants and hotels – realize their business dreams.
SilverChef’s Rent-Try-Buy® solution is a 12-month agreement that lets you try before you buy and gives you five flexible options to choose from throughout the term of your contract.
✔ Upgrade equipment at any time
After your 12-month agreement ends, choose your option:
✔ Continue renting and the purchase price will continue to drop