German build quality and technology has now reached the entry level segment of the Glass Washer market. The new Hobart Ecomax404 sets the new benchmark for quality, technology, and true value for money.
The new Hobart Ecomax404 comes fully featured with a patented wide angle fan nozzle technology as well as double skinned door, chemical dispensers, automatic pump out drain with self-clean on pump out/shut down and much more. The new drain pump system means no more pulling out of drain plugs from hot wash tanks at the end of the day making it easier to clean and
offering a convenience and OH&S benefit.
With the introduction of this Glass Washer, we now have a complete German made line up of Hobart Warewashing equipment on offer. The ECOMAX404 joins the ECOMAX504 Under Counter dishwasher, and ECOMAX602 Pass Through dishwasher to offer Hobart quality, technology and "MADE IN GERMANY" reliability in a complete product range.
- Connect & use glasswasher to suit racks 400 x 400mm
- Easy-to-use electronic controls with 2 cycles - 60 & 120 seconds
- Re-circulating & low 2.5 litre rinse volume glasswasher
- Electronic temperature gauges
- Suitable for all glass, cup and light duty washing applications
- Designed to suit racks 400x400mm & 17 x14
- Double skinned door for strength and durability
- Polypropylene wash and stainless steel rinse arm with patented WIDE ANGLE FAN nozzle to maximise wash and rinse performance
- Wash pump inlet strainer to ensure machine reliability
- Connect & use - fill and drain hoses, rinse pump, pump-out drain, chemical dispensers and power lead / plug included for quick and easy installation
- Standard with 150mm stainless steel adjustable legs
- Includes 1 x 17 x 14 glass rack
- Back flow prevention device as standard to meet Watermark Approval and ATS 5200.101
- Flexible drain hose 1000mm: Pump out drain standard
- Fresh water connection: pressure hose 1000mm: Connection size: 3/4" BSP
- Flow pressure: 80~600kPa
- Incoming water temperature: 55~65'C
- Power cord: 15amp single phase plug & lead
- Hose for detergent hose for rinse aid: Included
- Wash tank temperature: 55 ~ 60'C
- Rinse water temperature (booster tank): Minimum 82'C
- Low temp cut-out (thermostop) activated: Yes
- Cycle times: 90 sec. / 120 sec.
- Water consumption: 2.5 litres
- Tank capacity: 11 litres
- Tank heating: 2.0kW
- Power supply: 240/50/1ph / 15amp
- Booster loading: 1.8kW
- Total loading: 2.2kW
- Pump capacity: 250 watts
- Loading height: 301mm
Water hardness should not exceed 3dH, if higher we recommend using a water softener.
If mineral content is high a demineraliser may be advisable.
- Dimension : 436 x 534 x 715
Catering Sale partners exclusively with Australia’s only dedicated hospitality equipment funder, Silver Chef. For 30 years Silver Chef have helped more than 30,000 customers – from start-up cafes to large restaurants and hotels – realize their business dreams.
SilverChef’s Rent-Try-Buy® solution is a 12-month agreement that lets you try before you buy and gives you five flexible options to choose from throughout the term of your contract.
✔ Upgrade equipment at any time
After your 12-month agreement ends, choose your option:
✔ Continue renting and the purchase price will continue to drop