Polar CD082-A Single Door Fridge 400Ltr Stainless Steel
Perfect for light duty use in professional kitchens, this Polar C-Series upright fridge offers a large chilled storage area without taking up too much floor space. With its smart stainless steel finish, the tall fridge features four sturdy adjustable shelves along with a user-friendly control panel and digital thermostat for precise temperature control.
Simple to clean and efficient to run in room temperatures of up to 38°C, this commercial fridge is easy to hygienic at all times while ensuring lower running costs. The unit's ventilation system requires a 20cm gap to the wall to function properly, and it shouldn't be placed directly next to any heat source.
Polar C-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in less demanding environments. Choose C-Series for general storage when you don't plan to access the unit often.
- Capacity 400Ltr
- Dimensions 1850(H) x 600(W) x 600(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 1620(H) x 510(W) x 485(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 45mm
- Finish - external Stainless steel
- Power Type 1.5A
- Refrigerant R600a / 75g
- Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 74kg
- Five Year Cost $788.95 - Based on $0.33 per unit.
- Maximum ambient temperature: 38°C
- Stainless steel body and exterior
- 3 Adjustable Shelves and 1 Half Shelf
- Insulation thickness: back and side-45mm Bottom-60mm
- Reversible doors
- 40mm insulation reduces running costs and improves efficiency
- Please note: This unit is not suitable for use in a mobile environment, including mobile catering vehicles.
- Due to the size of this item there will be an additional delivery charge
Catering Sale partners exclusively with Australia’s only dedicated hospitality equipment funder, Silver Chef. For 30 years Silver Chef have helped more than 30,000 customers – from start-up cafes to large restaurants and hotels – realize their business dreams.
SilverChef’s Rent-Try-Buy® solution is a 12-month agreement that lets you try before you buy and gives you five flexible options to choose from throughout the term of your contract.
✔ Upgrade equipment at any time
After your 12-month agreement ends, choose your option:
✔ Continue renting and the purchase price will continue to drop