Polar CD610-A Single Door Undercounter Fridge - white
This Polar C-Series under counter fridge offers convenient and easy access to your chilled ingredients. A perfect energy-saving solution for less demanding kitchens, the fridge is designed for light duty commercial use in ambient conditions of up to 38°C. It is incredibly easy to keep clean, and two rear castor wheels make positioning the unit effortless.
Inside, two adjustable shelves and a single half-shelf make the most of the available storage space. Controlling and monitoring the temperature is also simple thanks to an electronic thermostat and digital LED temperature display. The fridge must not be placed next to a heat source, and needs a 20cm gap to the wall for the ventilation system to work effectively.
Polar C-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in less demanding environments. Choose C-Series for general storage when you don't plan to access the unit often.
- Capacity 150Ltr
- Dimensions 850(H) x 600(W) x 600(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 620(H) x 510(W) x 485(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 45mm
- Material Steel
- Finish - external White
- Power Type 230V. 120W. 1A
- Refrigerant R134a
- Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 44kg
- Five Year Cost $674.85 - Based on $0.33 per unit.
- Maximum ambient temperature: 38°C
- Insulation thickness: 45mm
- CFC free
- LED digital temperature display and electronic controller
- Rear castors for manoeuvrability
- Reversible doors
- Please note: This unit is not suitable for use in a mobile environment, including mobile catering vehicles.
- Due to the size of this item there will be an additional delivery charge
Catering Sale partners exclusively with Australia’s only dedicated hospitality equipment funder, Silver Chef. For 30 years Silver Chef have helped more than 30,000 customers – from start-up cafes to large restaurants and hotels – realize their business dreams.
SilverChef’s Rent-Try-Buy® solution is a 12-month agreement that lets you try before you buy and gives you five flexible options to choose from throughout the term of your contract.
✔ Upgrade equipment at any time
After your 12-month agreement ends, choose your option:
✔ Continue renting and the purchase price will continue to drop