Australia Wide Delivery
For Free Quote
Polar DL818-A Triple Door Bar Display Cooler -320Ltr - Black Triple Hinged Doors
Fill this Polar G-Series under counter bar fridge with your best-selling bottles or canned drinks and see your sales soar. Create attractive displays to grab the attention of your customers in even the darkest of bars or clubs, thanks to energy-efficient LED lighting. Your drinks will be kept at the perfect serving temperature, within easy reach.
Behind the three glass doors, six adjustable shelves can be rearranged depending on the size of bottles or cans you are displaying. Operation is equally simple, thanks to a digital control panel that allows you to set or monitor temperatures at the touch of a button. This large under counter unit will excel in conditions of up to 38°C.
Polar G-Series bar display refrigeration is designed for everyday professional use in demanding environments. With hard-wearing components and strong commercial construction, choose G-Series if you expect to be accessing the unit frequently.
- Capacity 180 x 330ml bottles and up to 95 x 330ml cans
- Dimensions 850(H) x 1350(W) x 520(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 40mm
- Material Stainless steel
- Power Type 350W. 2.43A
- Refrigerant R600a
- Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Weight 78kg
- Six sturdy adjustable shelves
- Easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Three double-glazed doors
- Sturdy feet allow easy positioning
- Automatic defrost
- Lockable doors
- Fan-assisted cooling for rapid temperature recovery
- Energy-efficient internal LED lighting
- Optional wine shelves available (sold separately)
- Maximum ambient temperature: 38°C
1. Catering Sale shall provide to the customer the estimated dates of delivery and will use its best endeavours to maintain such estimates, but shall not be liable to the customer in the event that such estimates cannot be maintained.
2. The obligations of Catering Sale as to delivery shall extend to the delivery of goods to the kerbside or street level only. In the event that there are additional delivery requirements the customer shall notify Catering Sale at a reasonable time prior to any such delivery and any additional costs thereby incurred shall be at the customer’s expense.
Inspection and Return of Goods
1. Unless the customer has inspected the goods and given written notice to Catering Sale within two (2) business days of delivery that the goods do not comply with the relevant specifications or descriptions, the goods shall be deemed to have been accepted in good order and condition and no claim for credit, non-delivery or repair of goods shall be accepted unless notification is made within two (2) days in writing to Catering Sale.
2. In the event that Catering Sale accepts the return of goods for credit, the customer remains liable for the costs of re-delivering the goods to the manufacturer and shall be liable to pay Catering Sale such costs.
3. Nothing in these terms shall oblige Catering Sale to accept returns of goods for credit if such goods were damaged during their assembly or installation and nothing shall oblige Catering Sale to pay any of the costs of assembly or installation or make it responsible for any losses arising from defective assembly or installation and nothing in this clause shall affect the construction of Clause 19 of these terms.
4. (a) Nothing in these terms shall oblige Catering Sale to accept the return of custom made goods or goods manufactured to the customers agreed specifications. The customer acknowledges that they shall hold Catering Sale harmless from any claims for losses, damages, law suits and claims of whatsoever arising from the delivery of customized goods to the customers specifications. (b) The customer shall not be entitled to any refund for moneys paid in relation to the manufacture, cancellation or return of customized goods.
Cancellation of Orders
1. No order may be cancelled, modified or deferred without the prior written consent of Catering Sale and if Catering Sale shall consent to any cancellation, modification or deferral the customer shall reimburse it for all losses including loss of profits and shall be liable to pay $50 of handling fee and 15% of re-stocking fee of the invoice value of the goods.