Polar DL896-A Cabinet Freezer Stainless Steel - 1200L
This Polar G-Series double door upright freezer is the perfect choice for larger commercial kitchens. Offering 1,200 litres of storage space in a gastronorm-compatible size, the unit uses forced air cooling to provide a rapid chill recovery rate - great for keeping large amounts of food frozen, even when you're opening the two doors regularly and ambient temperatures reach 38°C.
Behind the lockable self-closing doors, this tall freezer has two cavities, left and right, and six adjustable shelves. Front-braking castor wheels and two floor protectors help with moving and positioning, while temperature can be accurately monitored or adjusted with a user-friendly control panel and digital display. A 20cm gap is required between the unit and the wall for ventilation, and it must not be placed next to a heat source.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit which will be accessed frequently.
- Capacity 1200Ltr
- Dimensions 1990(H) x 1340(W) x 845(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 1384(H) x 1224(W) x 685(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 60mm
- Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Finish - external Stainless steel
- Finish - internal Stainless Steel
- Output 700W. 3.3A. Single phase
- Refrigerant R404a / 700g
- Temperature Range -22°C to -18°C
- Voltage 220-240V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 195kg
- Maximum ambient temperature: 38°C
- Front braking castors
- Forced air circulation
- Please note: This unit is not suitable for use in a mobile environment, including mobile catering vehicles
- Due to the size of this item there will be an additional delivery charge
Catering Sale partners exclusively with Australia’s only dedicated hospitality equipment funder, Silver Chef. For 30 years Silver Chef have helped more than 30,000 customers – from start-up cafes to large restaurants and hotels – realize their business dreams.
SilverChef’s Rent-Try-Buy® solution is a 12-month agreement that lets you try before you buy and gives you five flexible options to choose from throughout the term of your contract.
✔ Upgrade equipment at any time
After your 12-month agreement ends, choose your option:
✔ Continue renting and the purchase price will continue to drop