Polar DM076-A Upright Display Chiller - 322Ltr
With four adjustable shelves and a smart white exterior, this Polar G-Series upright display fridge can really enhance your display of popular food and drinks. Fan-assisted air circulation keeps the interior temperatures down even when the glass door is opened regularly, making it perfect for busy commercial venues.
Temperature can be set, adjusted and monitored quickly using the digital control panel, while the unit's robust stainless steel construction is easy to clean combines strength with reliability. The display fridge has a ventilation system that requires a 20cm gap between the unit and the wall, or further if the obstacle is a heat source. It will work in conditions of up to 32°C.
Polar G-Series shop display refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. Built with strong commercial construction and high quality materials throughout, G-Series refrigeration is the next step up in reliability and performance.
- Capacity 350Ltr
- Dimensions 1982(H) x 620(W) x 570(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 1376(H) x 526(W) x 445(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 45mm
- Material Painted Steel & Glass
- Finish - external White
- Output 340W. 2A
- Power Type 230V. 340W. 2.0A
- Refrigerant R134a / 78g
- Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 134kg
- Maximum ambient temperature: 32°C
- Safety glass
- Four adjustable shelves
- Fan assisted circulation
- Magnetic gaskets
- 245-fa foaming gas
- Electronic thermostat
- Digital LED temperature display
- Energy efficiency: 9.24 kWh/24/m²
- Please note: This unit is not suitable for use in a mobile environment, including mobile catering vehicles.
- Due to the size of this item there will be an additional delivery charge
Catering Sale partners exclusively with Australia’s only dedicated hospitality equipment funder, Silver Chef. For 30 years Silver Chef have helped more than 30,000 customers – from start-up cafes to large restaurants and hotels – realize their business dreams.
SilverChef’s Rent-Try-Buy® solution is a 12-month agreement that lets you try before you buy and gives you five flexible options to choose from throughout the term of your contract.
✔ Upgrade equipment at any time
After your 12-month agreement ends, choose your option:
✔ Continue renting and the purchase price will continue to drop