Polar G599-A Two Door Kitchen Counter Freezer
With an impressive 282 litres of storage, the Polar U-Series counter freezer can easily fit into smaller kitchens where space is a concern. Design features such as removable door seals and front-mounted filters make the counter easy to clean, while the built-in digital control panel and display make the unit effortless to use.
The stainless steel worktop itself is in an excellent position for meal prep. It's also robust enough for positioning small appliances like microwaves, bains marie or ice cream machines. This freezer will run in ambient temperatures of up to 43°C, but it should be placed 20cm from the wall for optimum ventilation. Increase this distance further if the obstacle is a heat source.
Polar U-Series is the pinnacle of the Polar kitchen refrigeration range, designed to reliably store your most valuable produce. Built to the highest commercial specifications, these units feature powerful forced air cooling - perfect for reducing food waste whilst conserving food taste. If you expect to access the unit very frequently, Polar U-Series refrigeration reliably keeps a consistently cool temperature.
- Capacity 282Ltr
- Dimensions 860(H) x 1360(W) x 700(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 560(H) x 799(W) x 580(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 60mm
- Finish - external Stainless steel.
- Finish - internal Stainless steel
- Power Type 220-240V single phase.
- Refrigerant R404a
- Temperature Range -20°C to -10°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 98kg
- Five Year Cost $4186.05 - Based on $0.33 per unit.
- 2 sturdy adjustable shelves
- Easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Solid self-closing doors
- Sturdy lockable castors allow easy positioning
- Manual defrost mode
- Fan assisted cooling ensures rapid temperature recovery
- 1/1 GN compatible interior for rapid filling and access
- Net usable capacity: 205Ltr
- Maximum ambient temperature: 43°C
Catering Sale partners exclusively with Australia’s only dedicated hospitality equipment funder, Silver Chef. For 30 years Silver Chef have helped more than 30,000 customers – from start-up cafes to large restaurants and hotels – realize their business dreams.
SilverChef’s Rent-Try-Buy® solution is a 12-month agreement that lets you try before you buy and gives you five flexible options to choose from throughout the term of your contract.
✔ Upgrade equipment at any time
After your 12-month agreement ends, choose your option:
✔ Continue renting and the purchase price will continue to drop