Polar G622-A Double Door Kitchen Counter Fridge
Any kitchen needing reliable chilled storage would benefit from the space-saving Polar G-Series three-door counter fridge. With simple to use digital controls and incredibly robust stainless steel construction, the fridge is easy to use, clean and maintain.
Strong removable door seals, self-closing doors (from 90°) and effective insulation ensure efficient money-saving operation, whilst the durable worktop is great for food prep or positioning smaller appliances such as microwaves, blenders or food processors.
The unit can operate in ambient temperatures of up to 40°C, but ensure you maintain a 20cm gap between the machine itself and the wall to allow the ventilation system to function effectively. This unit it also not suitable for use directly next to a heat source. GN pans sold separately.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit which will be accessed frequently.
- Capacity 368Ltr
- Dimensions 880(H) x 1370(W) x 700(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 456(H) x 1295(W) x 595(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 35mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Finish - external Stainless steel
- Finish - internal Stainless steel
- Power Type 230V. 230W. 2.5A single phase
- Refrigerant R134a
- Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years
- Weight 110kg
- Five Year Cost $1897.50 - Based on $0.33 per unit.
- Maximum ambient temperature: 40°C
- 1/1 Gastronorm interior
- Supplied with 3 adjustable shelves and 3 floor protectors
- User friendly controls with digital display
- Cabinet temperature displayed at all times
- Bottom compressor for a narrower fit
- Easy to clean work top
- Automatic defrost
- Static cooling
- Please note: This unit is not suitable for use in a mobile environment, including mobile catering vehicles.
- Due to the size of this item there will be an additional delivery charge
Catering Sale partners exclusively with Australia’s only dedicated hospitality equipment funder, Silver Chef. For 30 years Silver Chef have helped more than 30,000 customers – from start-up cafes to large restaurants and hotels – realize their business dreams.
SilverChef’s Rent-Try-Buy® solution is a 12-month agreement that lets you try before you buy and gives you five flexible options to choose from throughout the term of your contract.
✔ Upgrade equipment at any time
After your 12-month agreement ends, choose your option:
✔ Continue renting and the purchase price will continue to drop