Australia Wide Delivery
For Free Quote
Powerful and versatile, the high quality Roband G700 Griddle is ideal for small outlets or establishments where space is at a premium. With precise dual temperature controls and a robust 8mm thick steel cooking plate, the Roband produces excellent results, time after time. Whether you are cooking eggs, bacon, sausages or steaks, this Roband Griddle is an excellent choice for the professional thanks to its durable construction and easy-clean design.
Installation must be carried out by a licensed electrician. For this reason, the G700 model does not come with a plug and cord. The decision on connection options should be made under consultation with your electrician. The unit can be wired for single phase or 2 phase + n. We recommend using more than 1 phase for this machine as multiple phases will help evenly balance load and will reduce stress on product components.
- Dimensions 260(H) x 725(W) x 530(D)mm
- Dimensions - cooking area 700 x 400mm
- Output 18.4 A
- Power Type Electric
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 36kg
- 8mm thick steel cooking plate
- Dual thermostatic control
- Integrated, side positioned grease collection box
- 700 x 400 cooking surface
- Dimensions include grease box
1. Catering Sale shall provide to the customer the estimated dates of delivery and will use its best endeavours to maintain such estimates, but shall not be liable to the customer in the event that such estimates cannot be maintained.
2. The obligations of Catering Sale as to delivery shall extend to the delivery of goods to the kerbside or street level only. In the event that there are additional delivery requirements the customer shall notify Catering Sale at a reasonable time prior to any such delivery and any additional costs thereby incurred shall be at the customer’s expense.
Inspection and Return of Goods
1. Unless the customer has inspected the goods and given written notice to Catering Sale within two (2) business days of delivery that the goods do not comply with the relevant specifications or descriptions, the goods shall be deemed to have been accepted in good order and condition and no claim for credit, non-delivery or repair of goods shall be accepted unless notification is made within two (2) days in writing to Catering Sale.
2. In the event that Catering Sale accepts the return of goods for credit, the customer remains liable for the costs of re-delivering the goods to the manufacturer and shall be liable to pay Catering Sale such costs.
3. Nothing in these terms shall oblige Catering Sale to accept returns of goods for credit if such goods were damaged during their assembly or installation and nothing shall oblige Catering Sale to pay any of the costs of assembly or installation or make it responsible for any losses arising from defective assembly or installation and nothing in this clause shall affect the construction of Clause 19 of these terms.
4. (a) Nothing in these terms shall oblige Catering Sale to accept the return of custom made goods or goods manufactured to the customers agreed specifications. The customer acknowledges that they shall hold Catering Sale harmless from any claims for losses, damages, law suits and claims of whatsoever arising from the delivery of customized goods to the customers specifications. (b) The customer shall not be entitled to any refund for moneys paid in relation to the manufacture, cancellation or return of customized goods.
Cancellation of Orders
1. No order may be cancelled, modified or deferred without the prior written consent of Catering Sale and if Catering Sale shall consent to any cancellation, modification or deferral the customer shall reimburse it for all losses including loss of profits and shall be liable to pay $50 of handling fee and 15% of re-stocking fee of the invoice value of the goods.