Australia Wide Delivery
For Free Quote
Woodson Starline W.CVP.C.18 Counter Top Pizza Conveyor Oven
P18 is Starline’s smallest pizza conveyor, A compact countertop unit is equipped with the same robust, user friendly and efficient technology that enables it to produce delicious pizzas time after time.
Alongside it’s easy “set and forget” operation, the P18 unit incorporates metal incaloy and fan forced technology enabling efficient power use and product output.
- Robust and compact countertop pizza conveyor oven
- Available in 2 sizes and power capacities
- Long life metal elements for continuous use
- Longer and wider cooking conveyor for easy loading and higher production
- Touchpad “set and forget” control system
- Fan cooled controls and fan forced heat technology
- Energy efficient pulse power independent temperature controls for top and bottom elements
- Variable speed belt control with automatic tensioning
- Stainless steel construction
- Small model has chamber dimensions of 480mm wide x 778mm long with a 55mm clearance
- Overall dimensions of 1500 x 610 x 440mm
- Electrical rating of 10.8kW - 15A 3Ø + N + E
- Supplied with 2 metre lead for 3PH hard wiring on site by a qualified electrician
- Units configured for right to left conveyor operation as standard. Left to right operation can be selected at time of order by adding an “L” to end of the model number.
1. Catering Sale shall provide to the customer the estimated dates of delivery and will use its best endeavours to maintain such estimates, but shall not be liable to the customer in the event that such estimates cannot be maintained.
2. The obligations of Catering Sale as to delivery shall extend to the delivery of goods to the kerbside or street level only. In the event that there are additional delivery requirements the customer shall notify Catering Sale at a reasonable time prior to any such delivery and any additional costs thereby incurred shall be at the customer’s expense.
Inspection and Return of Goods
1. Unless the customer has inspected the goods and given written notice to Catering Sale within two (2) business days of delivery that the goods do not comply with the relevant specifications or descriptions, the goods shall be deemed to have been accepted in good order and condition and no claim for credit, non-delivery or repair of goods shall be accepted unless notification is made within two (2) days in writing to Catering Sale.
2. In the event that Catering Sale accepts the return of goods for credit, the customer remains liable for the costs of re-delivering the goods to the manufacturer and shall be liable to pay Catering Sale such costs.
3. Nothing in these terms shall oblige Catering Sale to accept returns of goods for credit if such goods were damaged during their assembly or installation and nothing shall oblige Catering Sale to pay any of the costs of assembly or installation or make it responsible for any losses arising from defective assembly or installation and nothing in this clause shall affect the construction of Clause 19 of these terms.
4. (a) Nothing in these terms shall oblige Catering Sale to accept the return of custom made goods or goods manufactured to the customers agreed specifications. The customer acknowledges that they shall hold Catering Sale harmless from any claims for losses, damages, law suits and claims of whatsoever arising from the delivery of customized goods to the customers specifications. (b) The customer shall not be entitled to any refund for moneys paid in relation to the manufacture, cancellation or return of customized goods.
Cancellation of Orders
1. No order may be cancelled, modified or deferred without the prior written consent of Catering Sale and if Catering Sale shall consent to any cancellation, modification or deferral the customer shall reimburse it for all losses including loss of profits and shall be liable to pay $50 of handling fee and 15% of re-stocking fee of the invoice value of the goods.